The Antos Antlers are from red deer, much of which is from Scottish highland herds, and have simply been cleaned (with no chemicals) and cut to various sizes/weights for dogs to chew on.
- Sharp points have been removed to make them safe.
- Antos Antler is a healthy chew, full of minerals and calcium.
- They are long lasting, and as they are unprocessed, they will not splinter either.
- The Antos Antler satisfies a dog's natural urge to chew, whilst also helping to strengthen and clean teeth.
- They are also low in Fat!
- There is very little odour from Antos Antlers, and as your dog grinds down the antler over time, there is also very little mess.
- Being a naturally grown chew, no two antlers are the same. Some are a harder dark brown colour whilst others are a softer greyish/white. They also come in various shapes and sizes, keeping your dog interested for longer.
- From a sustainable, natural resource.
Dogs should be supervised at all times whilst feeding as antlers may splinter.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
Small - 12 x 4.5 x 2.5cm
Medium - 16 x 6 x 3cm
Large - 18 x 7 x 3.5cm
X Large - 20 x 8 x 4cm