Forthglade Dental Sticks - designed to help support strong teeth and fresh breath
Forthglades new plant based dental sticks are made using natural ingredients and developed by vets to help your four-legged friend maintain a healthy dental routine. They’re ideal for supporting strong teeth, helping to remove tartar and plaque, and freshen breath.
These dental sticks have been created to help remove tartar and plaque through the ingredients that have been developed by vets. It is these ingredients that help to clean your dogs teeth. So don’t worry if they chew their dental stick very quickly, your dog will have the same great result whether they eat their dental stick quickly or slowly.
We know how difficult it can be to brush your dogs teeth so doggy dental sticks aim to be a welcome daily addition to your dogs dental care.
Features of our dental sticks:
- 🦷 Natural ingredients bursting with goodness and packed full of flavour
- 🦷 Help to remove plaque and tartar
- 🦷 Helps freshen breath with added peppermint and eucalyptus
- 🦷 Supports strong teeth with added with calcium
- 🦷 Plant based and grain-free perfect for even the most sensitive of tummies
- 🦷 One size fits all our dental sticks can be easily broken up so are suitable for dogs of all sizes
- 🦷 Suitable for dogs aged 1 year +.
- 🦷 Individual stick dimensions: 14cm (length) x 3cm (height) x 2.5cm (depth) - approx.
Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerine*, Vegetable Fibre (4%), Minerals, Dried Liquorice Root, Dried Algae (ascophyllum nodosum) (0.2 %), Dried Fennel (0.1%), Dried Parsley (0.1%)*.*natural ingredient.
Crude Protein 25.2%, Crude Fibres 5%, Crude Fat 13.4%, Crude Ash 8.7%.
Additives (per kg): Sensory Additives: Eucalyptus oil 1g, Peppermint Oil 1g.